Kresky Auto Repair & Electric is looking for a Automotive Master Technician
Automotive Master Technician
Join the leading auto repair business in Lewis County.
The Twin Cities of Centralia and Chehalis is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in one of the best communities. Close to national forests, the Pacific coast and half way between Portland and Seattle. Just an hour and a half from two major airports and metropolitan areas, yet nestled between the beautiful Cascades and the coastal mountains.
We provide a great work environment and place to help you expand and develop your automotive technician skill-set. You provide 5 years’ or more experience working on vehicles, a great attitude, a desire to succeed, and the ability to multi-task. Hourly rate commensurate with experience, not Flat Rate. Continued training and excellent job performance will get you an increase in pay. ASE Certification preferred.
What We Offer
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job and formal training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
Job Responsibilities. Service and inspect vehicles for clients. Perform multi-point inspections. Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations. Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness. Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records. Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair. Learn and develop new technical skills for preventive maintenance and repairing vehicles. Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety. Safety is paramount.
Keep customer vehicles clean. Provide excellent customer service, our customers come first.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years’ or more experience working in a shop environment and maintaining vehicles
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
- Provide your own tools
- Strong teamwork and verbal communication skills
- Effective time-management skills to perform tasks within deadlines
- Personable in interacting with customers and fellow employees
- Great attitude
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to operate multiple types of vehicles, including manual transmissions
- Valid drivers’ license and insurable
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour